Associate professor in numerical linear algebra (moderately applied mathematics). Experiences with both the Italian and German academic system.
Who is this Peer guy and why does he keep reviewing my papers?
Member for 8 years, 11 months
122 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Academia 38.8k 38.8k 1515 gold badges107107 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 16.8k 16.8k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.3k 9.3k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Computational Science 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 345 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 240 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 142 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 121 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 117 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 116 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- View more network posts →