Associate professor in numerical linear algebra (moderately applied mathematics). Experiences with both the Italian and German academic system.
Who is this Peer guy and why does he keep reviewing my papers?
Member for 7 years, 10 months
112 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 at 20:13
- Academia 33.7k 33.7k 1313 gold badges9595 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.6k 14.6k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 5.2k 5.2k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 315 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 140 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →