Assistant professor (Ricercatore Universitario) in numerical linear algebra --- moderately applied mathematics. Experiences with both the Italian and German academic system.
Who is this Peer guy and why does he keep reviewing my papers?
Member for 7 years, 5 months
112 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 at 12:54
- Academia 30.9k 30.9k 1212 gold badges8787 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.3k 14.3k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Computational Science 4.5k 4.5k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Travel 3k 3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 136 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
17 Who decided for these elections? Sep 24
12 Should the Black Nodes Matter question be removed? Jul 15 '16
6 Removing emphasis from blockquotes Feb 5 '16
6 How does one appeal an account suspension? Jan 3 '18