Assistant professor (Ricercatore Universitario) in numerical linear algebra --- moderately applied mathematics. Experiences with both the Italian and German academic system.
Who is this Peer guy and why does he keep reviewing my papers?
Member for 7 years, 2 months
104 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 16:21
- Academia 26.7k 26.7k 1111 gold badges8585 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 303 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 222 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 113 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 110 Access to scientific articles that cite mine after leaving academia
- 110 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
12 Should the Black Nodes Matter question be removed? Jul 15 '16
6 Removing emphasis from blockquotes Feb 5 '16
6 How does one appeal an account suspension? Jan 3 '18