- English Language & Usage 37.9k 37.9k 77 gold badges7777 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 15.8k 15.8k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Skeptics 13.9k 13.9k 66 gold badges6363 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 263 What is it called when experts think they only know a small part of a topic and amateurs think they know almost all of a topic?
- 213 What informal English expression would you use to let a couple know that they are being too intimate in public?
- 191 In the American west—the world of cowboys and cowhands—was ammunition traded for alcoholic “shots” of a drink?
- 164 Did Amazon pay $0 in taxes last year?
- 129 Was George H. W. Bush the "youngest pilot in the US Navy"?
- 127 What is a word for fake seriousness, especially when you are intending to be funny
- 114 Was there a diorama at the Chicago Museum of Science where children could play shooting at a Vietnamese village?
- View more network posts →