- Mathematics 18.2k 18.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 13.8k 13.8k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 831 831 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 601 601 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 552 552 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why isn't the area of a square always greater than the length of one of its sides?
- 91 What is $0\div0\cdot0$?
- 89 What does strength refer to in mathematics?
- 63 Does $i^4$ equal $1?$
- 61 Why would you teach Calculus before teaching Real Analysis?
- 55 How to cure students from the idea that root and squaring are identity operators?
- 52 A question about differentiating equations that are impossible to solve for a variable
- View more network posts →