Materials science, ion beams, R&D management
Member for 5 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Chemistry 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Physics 5k 5k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 720 720 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 My supervisor misjudges my knowledge
- 73 In an emergency, how do I find and share my position?
- 58 What should I do if actually I found a serious flaw in someone's PhD thesis and an article derived from that PhD thesis?
- 54 What should I do when a paper is published similar to my PhD thesis without citation?
- 49 I lost my students' quizzes due to a theft, what should I do?
- 49 Why is gold golden?
- 31 How do I get a stuck gas canister (for hiking/camping) out of a stainless steel mug?
- View more network posts →
2 Is the [wetlab] tag necessary? Apr 29 '16