Materials science, ion beams, R&D management
Member for 5 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Chemistry 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Travel 711 711 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 My supervisor misjudges my knowledge
- 72 In an emergency, how do I find and share my position?
- 58 What should I do if actually I found a serious flaw in someone's PhD thesis and an article derived from that PhD thesis?
- 54 What should I do when a paper is published similar to my PhD thesis without citation?
- 49 Why is gold golden?
- 49 I lost my students' quizzes due to a theft, what should I do?
- 30 How do non-LaTeX users handle citations?
- View more network posts →
2 Is the [wetlab] tag necessary? Apr 29 '16