Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 7 years, 5 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '18 at 11:17
- Cross Validated 26.7k 26.7k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Academia 14.5k 14.5k 3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 82 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 81 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 77 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 75 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 69 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 67 Is it wrong to rephrase "1 in 80 deaths is caused by a car accident" as "1 in 80 people die as a result of a car accident?"
- View more network posts →