I am a mathematician (algebra and theoretical computer science). I did my PhD in England, followed by postdocs in Germany, Scotland and now Portugal.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
26 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '18 at 19:19
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 418 418 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 373 373 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 256 256 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 How to deal with an advisor who wants a "friendlier" relationship with me than I do?
- 45 How is the set of all programs countable?
- 38 How to get back on track after falling behind
- 34 Points to consider when deciding whether to get married during a PhD
- 29 What to wear on one's shoulders to interviews? (bags, backpacks, etc.)
- 23 Is this group abelian?
- 19 Status of an open problem about semilinear sets
- View more network posts →