I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 5 years
4 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.8k 8.8k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computational Science♦ 7.9k 7.9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chess 675 675 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 952 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 192 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 98 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 72 Show MSE posts authored by staff members on the homepage regardless of the vote count
- 45 Social media disclaimer policy for SE Staff
- 44 This star on the Warm Welcome hat looks like a communist symbol
- 41 Ill-formed goto jump in C++ with compile-time known-to-be-false condition: is it actually illegal?
- View more network posts →