Computational Epidemiologist and Resident in Emergency Medicine in New York City
I code primarily in Python.
Currently working on Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and analyzing large data sets of gene expression and fMRI.
Side project of making Apps in Swift.
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 975 975 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 733 733 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 533 533 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How do I stack vectors of different lengths in NumPy?
- 26 How to display only a left and bottom box border in matplotlib?
- 24 How can PhD student repair relationship with supervisor after PhD student engages in independent research without supervisor?
- 19 Advisor isn't advising
- 15 Balancing coursework, research, and teaching
- 15 How to draw a 3d curved manifold in tikz
- 15 How to suppress drawing dendrograms but still cluster in seaborn?
- View more network posts →