Research Fellow on Positron Emission Tomography reconstruction. Mostly have done a lot of X-ray tomography (Check out TIGRE toolbox, created in collaboration with CERN!) now moving to positrons.
"Matlab can even make your dinner, if you know how to use it"
My email/facebook/linkedin are not the correct places to contact me about anything related to Stackoverflow.
- Stack Overflow 33.1k 33.1k 1010 gold badges7272 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Academia 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 503 503 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 How to prove that a paper published with a particular English transliteration of my Russian name is mine?
- 89 Fitting largest circle in free area in image with distributed particle
- 59 How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- 48 Big forward slash in math
- 41 Compiler gives hundreds of "invalid character" suddenly
- 39 Prof's neurological health is declining rapidly. What can I (TA) do?
- 38 How to correctly use cv::triangulatePoints()
- View more network posts →