Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 at 16:31
- MathOverflow 60.7k 60.7k 77 gold badges146146 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Mathematics 53.5k 53.5k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Academia 16.1k 16.1k 3838 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Christianity 2k 2k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 133 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 92 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 71 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →