Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 3:35
- MathOverflow 59.6k 59.6k 77 gold badges145145 silver badges232232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 52.4k 52.4k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Academia 15.8k 15.8k 3838 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 2k 2k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 133 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 87 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 81 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 71 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →