Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 62.1k 62.1k 77 gold badges151151 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Mathematics 55.8k 55.8k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Academia 16.8k 16.8k 3838 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 211 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 134 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 102 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 96 Set theories without "junk" theorems?
- 89 Is it "vita" or "vitae"? Why?
- 79 Division by $0$ and its restrictions
- 72 not both $2^n-1,2^n+1$ can be prime.
- View more network posts →