Master's in Applied Mathematics, but currently working as a software engineer in a fairly unrelated job. My first love and true home are still mathematics and the academic culture, I'm just sojourning in the corporate world due to fiscal realities.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 17:42
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Parenting 766 766 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 736 736 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 674 674 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 New on job & uncomfortable with profanity
- 74 How to deal with an academic 'stalker'?
- 33 How does rotational "artificial gravity" differ from normal gravity?
- 23 What is the point of listing 1000 authors for a single scientific paper?
- 17 vim "syntax on" does not work
- 17 What is the opposite of "star" (celebrity)?
- 15 Prototype mismatch error (perl)
- View more network posts →