Master's in Applied Mathematics, but currently working as a software engineer in a fairly unrelated job. My first love and true home are still mathematics and the academic culture, I'm just sojourning in the corporate world due to fiscal realities.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 17:42
Top network posts
- 73 How to deal with an academic 'stalker'?
- 33 How does rotational "artificial gravity" differ from normal gravity?
- 22 What is the point of listing 1000 authors for a single scientific paper?
- 17 What is the opposite of "star" (celebrity)?
- 16 vim "syntax on" does not work
- 15 Is there any problem with giving lots of extra credit?
- 14 Prototype mismatch error (perl)
- View more network posts →