- Academia 16k 16k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 979 979 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 749 749 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 Is it acceptable to use non-English references in a computer science paper?
- 102 A life of PhD: is it feasible?
- 94 What is behind the "Indian Undergrad Research Experience"-spam?
- 89 How is it in my best interest not to submit a paper to two journals simultaneously?
- 74 Does the German President's apology for WWII reflect the prevailing views of the people of Germany?
- 62 Do reputable journals ever conduct peer review entirely by email?
- 57 How to avoid being (falsely) accused of plagiarism when reusing notations and definitions
- View more network posts →