I'm an Associate Professor at Chalmers Technical University in Sweden. My research is on software engineering for service- and cloud-based systems.
- Academia 113.2k 113.2k 4141 gold badges283283 silver badges417417 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2k 2k 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 418 418 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 220 220 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Skeptics 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 237 Does it violate academic social norm to email someone around midnight?
- 218 I am an editor for a lousy paper and I found a better algorithm than theirs. Must I share it with them?
- 191 I'm afraid of chemicals. How do I handle my required uni biology class?
- 176 How to deal with arrogant e-mail of a student
- 175 What good is engineering research with no practical relevance?
- 146 Will declining a research award be problematic for me, or other people?
- 133 Giving a career talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
43 Are we presenting an idealised view of academia? May 7 '14
38 Welcome to Academia.SE! Sep 3 '14
31 My reason to quit Aug 21 '18
16 What are we generally looking for in answers? Jan 21 '15
15 The code of conduct has been changed Oct 11
15 What is this question asking about Jun 27 '14
14 How to prevent censorship in a StackExchange forum? Sep 1 '18
14 Are we presenting an idealised view of academia? May 7 '14