I'm an Area of Advance Assistant Professor at Chalmers Technical University in Sweden. My research is on software engineering for service- and cloud-based systems.
Top Network Posts
- 236 Does it violate academic social norm to email someone around midnight?
- 218 I am an editor for a lousy paper and I found a better algorithm than theirs. Must I share it with them?
- 191 I'm afraid of chemicals. How do I handle my required uni biology class?
- 174 What good is engineering research with no practical relevance?
- 174 How to deal with arrogant e-mail of a student
- 146 Will declining a research award be problematic for me, or other people?
- 133 Giving a career talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (21)
43 Are we presenting an idealised view of academia? May 7 '14
38 Welcome to Academia.SE! Sep 3 '14
30 My reason to quit Aug 21 '18
16 How to prevent censorship in a StackExchange forum? Sep 1 '18
16 What are we generally looking for in answers? Jan 21 '15
15 What is this question asking about Jun 27 '14
14 Are we presenting an idealised view of academia? May 7 '14