John Vandivier has served SAIC as multi-lingual Developer and Team Lead.
John is currently a second year student in the GMU Economics Ph.D. program. He has also received a Master's in Public Policy with an emphasis in Public Finance from GMU, and BS with a double major in Economics and Political Science from the University of Houston.
John’s education profile is supplemented with a passion for self-lead learning outside of the classroom. John has obtained certification, certificates, and informal learning course work through Google, Codecademy, Mises Academy, Udemy, Kahn Academy, and others.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 1 year, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '18 at 16:53
Top network posts
- 48 Can I adapt code I wrote for work and release it as open source
- 37 Write to a CSV in Node.js
- 8 Is it OK to upload someone else's code to NPM?
- 7 Outcome of LaTeX template differs from published papers – should I worry about this?
- View more network posts →