Jeffrey J Weimer
I teach courses in physical chemistry (thermodynamics, kinetics, spectroscopy), chemical engineering transport (principles, applications, and processes), and materials science (nature and properties of materials). My research is in surface science and technology, primarily on functionalizing surfaces.
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 1 year, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '18 at 15:46
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 551 551 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Earth Science 315 315 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 27 My university requires that I take attendance. How should I treat students who arrive late to class?
- 13 Retract an already submitted recommendation letter (written for an undergrad student)
- 12 Cannot complete thesis and blocked to go non-thesis. What other avenues towards a degree exist?
- 10 Asking previous advisor for a better letter of reference
- 9 Why is choosing a suitable thermodynamic potential important?
- 9 Teaching a class likely meant to inflate the GPA of student athletes
- View more network posts →