Lecturer in CSE (computer science and engineering) at University of Michigan Ann Arbor. Previously, lecturer in electrical engineering at University of Washington Bothell. Author of Hamilton C shell. Watch a demo on YouTube and download the free version.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Member for 6 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 25 '19 at 16:26
- Academia 19.3k 19.3k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Super User 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Web Applications 406 406 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 284 284 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 256 256 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 361 Upset by male classmates openly comparing female students according to physical appearance
- 140 Difficult student would dispute every grade in the course and now wants letter of recommendation
- 124 I'm 2 months into my PhD. When can I ask my supervisor about the rejected candidates?
- 112 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 99 How to handle plagiarism on method that does not affect outcome results when reviewing a paper?
- 97 How to toughen up against hostile students as a TA?
- 90 I slept with my advisor's daughter and she is blackmailing me now. What can I do?
- View more network posts →