I am a researcher at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany. Previously I was a postdoc at Brandeis University, a graduate student at Rice University, and an undergraduate at SUNY Geneseo, all in the USA. I spent most of my life pre-college in Kolkata, India.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 31 at 15:40
- Academia 18.7k 18.7k 1313 gold badges4343 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 786 786 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 595 595 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 153 153 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 569 How should I deal with becoming discouraged as a graduate student?
- 255 "I've somehow convinced everyone that I'm actually good at this" - how to effectively deal with Imposter Syndrome
- 226 If you know a family member who is much more qualified and capable in mathematics than you are, should find another field of specialisation?
- 97 "I've somehow convinced everyone that I'm actually good at this" - how to effectively deal with Imposter Syndrome
- 51 I graduated last year and my advisor passed away unexpectedly soon after. What should I do now for subsequent academic job searches?
- 36 University I rejected is asking which other one I chose over them; should I tell?
- 36 How do I know if I am truly prepared for graduate school in mathematics?
- View more network posts →