Saying hi from Singapore :)
Somewhat ironically, I am not in academia although I have answered questions on this site. Whilst I feel that my answers are generally correct (and have been well-received), it is certainly possible that they are misguided in some ways to which I am not aware. So please, take my answers with a grain of salt.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 20 at 23:07
- Mathematics 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Philosophy 756 756 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 595 595 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 235 235 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 232 232 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 35 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 21 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 17 Intuition for the derivative of the exponential function
- 15 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 15 Unsolved Problems due to Lack of Computational Power
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- View more network posts →