Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
450 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '20 at 12:03
- Academia 123.2k 123.2k 2323 gold badges337337 silver badges498498 bronze badges
- Mathematics 89.2k 89.2k 1010 gold badges186186 silver badges334334 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 60.5k 60.5k 99 gold badges217217 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 343 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 331 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 264 Which journals publish expository work?
- 226 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 200 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 168 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 153 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →