Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
431 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 at 18:11
- Academia 119k 119k 2323 gold badges328328 silver badges484484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 82.7k 82.7k 99 gold badges167167 silver badges319319 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 51.9k 51.9k 99 gold badges204204 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 327 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 318 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 238 Which journals publish expository work?
- 220 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 185 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 161 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 146 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
15 Young Padawan discussion Sep 25 '15
10 What does the offensive flag mean to you Aug 8 '14
7 Reason for deletion? Mar 31 '14