Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
447 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '20 at 12:03
- Academia 123k 123k 2323 gold badges337337 silver badges497497 bronze badges
- Mathematics 88.9k 88.9k 99 gold badges186186 silver badges333333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 60.4k 60.4k 99 gold badges216216 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 331 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 260 Which journals publish expository work?
- 226 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 199 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 167 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 152 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.