Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
445 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 12:03
- Academia 122.7k 122.7k 2323 gold badges336336 silver badges495495 bronze badges
- Mathematics 87.8k 87.8k 99 gold badges181181 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 59.9k 59.9k 99 gold badges213213 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 340 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 331 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 253 Which journals publish expository work?
- 225 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 195 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 167 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 152 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →