Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 8 years
438 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 19:22
- Academia 122k 122k 2323 gold badges336336 silver badges492492 bronze badges
- Mathematics 86.6k 86.6k 99 gold badges175175 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 59.3k 59.3k 99 gold badges211211 silver badges357357 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 337 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 326 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 247 Which journals publish expository work?
- 222 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 192 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 164 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 150 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →