Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
451 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Academia 124.1k 124.1k 2424 gold badges339339 silver badges501501 bronze badges
- Mathematics 90.2k 90.2k 1010 gold badges189189 silver badges339339 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 61.2k 61.2k 99 gold badges218218 silver badges363363 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 352 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 340 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 268 Which journals publish expository work?
- 228 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 209 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 170 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 154 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →