Pete L. Clark
I am a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Georgia (UGA). As of Fall 2016, I am my department's Graduate Coordinator.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
450 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '20 at 12:03
- Academia 123.4k 123.4k 2424 gold badges337337 silver badges498498 bronze badges
- Mathematics 89.6k 89.6k 1010 gold badges189189 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 60.8k 60.8k 99 gold badges218218 silver badges362362 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 345 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 335 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 265 Which journals publish expository work?
- 226 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 204 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 169 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 153 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →