Postdoc in pure mathematics at ETH Zürich
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '20 at 7:33
Top network posts
- 213 Why do mathematicians use single-letter variables?
- 79 Examples where it's useful to know that a mathematical object belongs to some family of objects
- 68 Structures that turn out to exhibit a symmetry even though their definition doesn't
- 67 How to prove that a polynomial of degree $n$ has at most $n$ roots?
- 67 Can the fundamental group of any manifold be realized as the fund grp of a finite space?
- 45 Most memorable titles
- 44 What (if anything) unifies stable homotopy theory and Grothendieck's six functors formalism?
- View more network posts →