Languages, libraries, systems, and frameworks I have known ...
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper, Ambari, Drill, HBase, Parquet, Kafka, Azure Data Lake, Azure Streaming Analytics, AzureML, Scala, Spark, R, Python, C#, ASP.NET, SignalR, Razor, Lightspeed, ServiceStack, WCF, NHibernate, NCache, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/Online, MySQL, Oracle, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MDX, DAX, Power Query, PowerPivot, PowerView, Flow, PowerApps, Amazon Redshift, EC2, Azure, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, Jasper Reports, Informatica, PHP, Perl, Pandas, Mathematica, Matlab, MLLib, PySpark, SPSS, Node.JS, Express, CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Riak, Mongoose, Baucis, AngularJS, AngularDart, Polymer.js, Knockout, Foundation, Bootstrap, Less, JQuery, Zepto, Backbone.JS, Lo-Dash, Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, Gherkin, SpecFlow, NBehave ...
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.5k 7.5k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 479 Story where the number 3 is the monster?
- 446 How to open the Chrome Developer Tools in a new window?
- 93 How to deal with premature student questions during a lecture which will be covered in a subsequent slide?
- 63 Why is the movie titled "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?
- 45 What is the original source of "Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."?
- 44 What is a word that could define someone who likes to cause conflict?
- 40 Why is overfitting bad?
- View more network posts →