- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Academia 808 808 22 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 661 661 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 In plain language, what's the significance of a field?
- 37 In plain language, what's the difference between two things that are 'equivalent', 'equal', and 'identical'?
- 33 Why do proof authors use natural language sentences to write proofs?
- 33 May I treat units (e.g. joules, grams, etc.) in equations as variables?
- 29 Why is acceleration expressed as m/s/s?
- 27 If I don't know whether a staff member has a PhD, should I address her as Dr. in my emails?
- 24 Why can there not be more than one sigma bond in a set of bonds?
- View more network posts →