Top Network Posts
- 71 Should one thank colleagues for interesting discussions that have not actually achieved anything?
- 56 What should I do if someone submit a review of a manuscript in journal system sooner than I know and I already prepared a detailed review?
- 48 How serious can this review invitation be?
- 32 How to deal with sources whose authors I don't have good relationship with?
- 24 What is the justification for the typical punishment of a student who did not cheat but helped others cheat?
- 22 What is the best way to deal with cranks?
- 21 How to handle newly discovered problems in second and third round reviews
- View more network posts →