Researcher in functional (and object-oriented) programming languages and their theory. Last known focus was Scala. Currently working in industry on machine-checked proofs of functional correctness for concurrent imperative programs.
Ex Linux kernel programmer, Scala/Java/Haskell/C/C++/Java developer.
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 4040 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2k 2k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Different 634 634 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 541 541 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 atomic operation cost
- 56 Realizability theory: difference in power between Lambda calculus and Turing Machines
- 37 What are the disadvantages of the Spirit parser-generator framework from boost.org?
- 26 What to do with an overtly exasperating colleague in computer science?
- 26 Random Restarts with "Sleep Wake Failure" error on Mavericks
- 24 What do you wish you knew as a student before you became a researcher?
- 17 Why was Schönfinkel's work on eliminating "bound variables" in logic so crucial?
- View more network posts →