Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Oxford, Ohio, USA
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 at 22:42
- Mathematics 15.5k 15.5k 2626 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.7k 4.7k 2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 446 446 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 133 133 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Implies vs. Entails vs. Provable
- 26 How is this a number sequence $58, 26, 16, 14, 10$
- 26 Continuous functions $f$ with $f(A)$ linearly independent when $A$ is independent
- 24 What is the proof that the total number of subsets of a set is $2^n$?
- 23 If $A^2$ is invertible, then $A$ is also invertible?
- 23 Why does the power rule work?
- 22 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- View more network posts →