Top network posts
- 34 Why is getting your PhD in Iran invalid for obtaining a post-doc position in the US?
- 33 Is it normal for a PhD candidate to be dissatisfied with their PhD thesis topic, if the field is not hot?
- 28 Would it be rude to ask a famous professor who doesn't know me personally for a recommendation letter if I have published in a high ranking journal?
- 27 Cannot present paper at conference. Instructor wants to move me to second author
- 25 Is there a bias in top tier PhD admissions at top tier universities to favor those with undergraduate degrees from other top tier universities?
- 24 Professor refuses to write a recommendation letter to students who haven't written a research paper with him
- 18 PhD advisor used my paper in his grant report. But the paper was my work
- View more network posts →