Ben - Reinstate Monica
SE: Please reinstate and apologise to Monica Cellio
Research Fellow - Australian National University (ANU)
Honourary Lecturer - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Data Scientist and Statistical Consultant
I enjoy theoretical and applied statistics; mostly interested in regression, GLMs, GLMMs, etc. My PhD was in Bayesian statistics but I have done a lot of teaching in classical methods. I enjoy programming and analysis in R, and love making models and pretty graphs.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 at 9:19
- Cross Validated 49.6k 49.6k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Academia 19.5k 19.5k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 461 461 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 220 I grade exams together with a colleague but disagree with their grading. What should I do?
- 191 Dating former student?
- 166 I'm scheduled to graduate next week but my professor has gone MIA due to a death in the family... what can I do?
- 131 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 92 Does having an article retracted due to professor's ethical misconduct mean my career is over?
- 83 Is it acceptable to put the blame on an instructor during an oral exam for a mistake?
- 82 As a Head of Department, how can I make my faculty happier?
- View more network posts →