SE: Please reinstate and apologise to Monica Cellio
Research Fellow - Australian National University (ANU)
Honourary Lecturer - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Data Scientist and Statistical Consultant
I enjoy theoretical and applied statistics; mostly interested in regression, GLMs, GLMMs, etc. My PhD was in Bayesian statistics but I have done a lot of teaching in classical methods. I enjoy programming and analysis in R, and love making models and pretty graphs.
- Cross Validated 81k 81k 33 gold badges129129 silver badges335335 bronze badges
- Academia 32.7k 32.7k 55 gold badges7272 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 760 760 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 I grade exams together with a colleague but disagree with their grading. What should I do?
- 193 Dating former student?
- 166 I'm scheduled to graduate next week but my professor has gone MIA due to a death in the family... what can I do?
- 131 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 92 Does having an article retracted due to professor's ethical misconduct mean my career is over?
- 83 Is it acceptable to put the blame on an instructor during an oral exam for a mistake?
- 82 Do PhD students sometimes abandon their original research idea? If so, how do they cope with it?
- View more network posts →