SE: Please reinstate and apologise to Monica Cellio
Research Fellow - Australian National University (ANU)
Honourary Lecturer - University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Data Scientist and Statistical Consultant
I enjoy theoretical and applied statistics; mostly interested in regression, GLMs, GLMMs, etc. My PhD was in Bayesian statistics but I have done a lot of teaching in classical methods. I enjoy programming and analysis in R, and love making models and pretty graphs.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 3:12
- Cross Validated 70.1k 70.1k 22 gold badges116116 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Academia 24.9k 24.9k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 674 674 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 I grade exams together with a colleague but disagree with their grading. What should I do?
- 192 Dating former student?
- 167 I'm scheduled to graduate next week but my professor has gone MIA due to a death in the family... what can I do?
- 131 Exam design: give maximum score per question or not?
- 92 Does having an article retracted due to professor's ethical misconduct mean my career is over?
- 83 Is it acceptable to put the blame on an instructor during an oral exam for a mistake?
- 82 As a Head of Department, how can I make my faculty happier?
- View more network posts →