Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Academia 90.5k 90.5k 3838 gold badges242242 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Politics 16.7k 16.7k 1111 gold badges5858 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Chess 16.6k 16.6k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Physics 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 9.8k 9.8k 2424 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Why do students go for a PhD even when chances of getting academic jobs on its completion are slim?
- 143 What should I do when my accepted paper is subsequently rejected?
- 136 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- 119 In a yes/no question, a student gives the right answer and an unnecessary but wrong explanation. How to grade?
- 114 Two-thirds of my class colluded. Should I report them to the academic offences committee?
- 102 Employees are gaming their performance metrics, instead of doing what's best for the company
- 101 I have stack-exchanged through my undergrad math program. Am I likely to succeed in mathematics PhD programs?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.