- Stack Overflow 84k 84k 1616 gold badges133133 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Super User 353 353 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 347 347 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 262 262 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Web Applications 166 166 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 378 Error: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed
- 78 There is no Unicode byte order mark. Cannot switch to Unicode
- 70 XML Schema minOccurs / maxOccurs default values
- 70 xmlns, xmlns:xsi, xsi:schemaLocation, and targetNamespace?
- 70 What is the difference between .// and //* in XPath?
- 58 Matching a node based on a sibling's value with XPath
- 56 Case insensitive XPath contains() possible?
- View more network posts →