I am lecturer at a Russel group university in the UK. I started this position in 2014 (so am relitively new). I manage a research group of around 6-7 people. My research field is bioinformatics and computation biology, working with large biological data sets, coding mostly in Python and R.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 at 16:36
Top network posts
- 78 Can authors email you for free PDFs of their textbook sold for profit
- 66 Moving color key in R heatmap.2 (function of gplots package)
- 65 Writing ads to attract female PhD candidates
- 60 Why is peer review so random?
- 47 Does being a top-tier university always imply unhealthy graduate student environments?
- 38 I don't have the theoretical background in my PhD topic. I can't justify getting the degree
- 34 Minimal supervision in Phd
- View more network posts →