I am lecturer at a Russel group university in the UK. I started this position in 2014 (so am relatively new). I manage a research group of around 6-7 people. My research field is bioinformatics and computation biology, working with large biological data sets, coding mostly in Python and R. (He/Him/His)
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 0:00
- Academia 25.8k 25.8k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 3.2k 3.2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 323 323 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 211 211 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 How to proceed when the baseline (state-of-the-art) published results claim much better performance than I can reproduce?
- 106 Is it common to have a personal copy of one’s own PhD thesis?
- 92 The lecturer supposed to grade my presentation fell asleep while I held it. Should I complain?
- 82 Writing letter of recommendation for someone I have never met
- 81 Can authors email you for free PDFs of their textbook sold for profit
- 75 Moving color key in R heatmap.2 (function of gplots package)
- 73 What to do with students requesting deadline extension due to the death of a relative (but without a doctor's note)?
- View more network posts →