I am lecturer at a Russel group university in the UK. I started this position in 2014 (so am relatively new). I manage a research group of around 6-7 people. My research field is bioinformatics and computation biology, working with large biological data sets, coding mostly in Python and R. (He/Him/His)
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 12:00
- Academia 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 3k 3k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 283 283 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 How to proceed when the baseline (state-of-the-art) published results claim much better performance than I can reproduce?
- 89 The lecturer supposed to grade my presentation fell asleep while I held it. Should I complain?
- 81 Can authors email you for free PDFs of their textbook sold for profit
- 67 Moving color key in R heatmap.2 (function of gplots package)
- 66 Writing ads to attract female PhD candidates
- 60 Why is peer review so random?
- 48 Does being a top-tier university always imply unhealthy graduate student environments?
- View more network posts →