I am lecturer at a Russel group university in the UK. I started this position in 2014 (so am relitively new). I manage a research group of around 6-7 people. My research field is bioinformatics and computation biology, working with large biological data sets, coding mostly in Python and R.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '18 at 13:13
Top Network Posts
- 65 Writing ads to attract female PhD candidates
- 61 Moving color key in R heatmap.2 (function of gplots package)
- 59 Why is peer review so random?
- 47 Does being a top-tier university always imply unhealthy graduate student environments?
- 34 Minimal supervision in Phd
- 31 How to cite oneself as co-author without all names, for resume or presentation?
- 25 How to improve the language of my master thesis by myself?
- View more network posts →