- Physics 120.1k 120.1k 2828 gold badges295295 silver badges589589 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 402 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 286 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 197 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 183 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 176 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.