Associate Professor of applied mathematics at KAUST. Some links to learn more about me:
In terms of computational science, my interests are mainly:
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE discretizations
- Numerical methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- High performance computing and scalable algorithms
- Scientific software development
- Scientific computing in Python
Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
Member for 7 years
17 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '18 at 16:21
Top Network Posts
- 142 I am non-tenured and have been offered a tenure-track position at my current university, but I don't want to stay here long term. What should I do?
- 107 How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 98 How to deal with students who lose their digital work?
- 89 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 84 How can I ask a teacher to follow the textbook more closely?
- 75 ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- 74 Is there a high quality nonlinear programming solver for Python?
- View more network posts →