Currently an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at the University of Pennsylvania.
University of Pennsylvania, PA
Member for 8 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 at 13:13
- Academia 19.4k 19.4k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3k 3k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 592 592 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 Should I admit that I can't find a solution to a math problem?
- 112 Is it fair to give zeros to students who missed early assignments because they added the class late?
- 88 Am I being a "mean" instructor, denying an extension on a take home exam
- 85 University I rejected is asking which other one I chose over them; should I tell?
- 85 Why reference articles from and/or submit articles to low impact factor journals?
- 81 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 77 Asked again to review a paper, when the authors don't wish to modify it
- View more network posts →