Ari B. Friedman
I am a Fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics and an MD/PhD candidate at U. Penn. (Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School). I have a particular interest in computer-intensive statistical methods and bringing state-of-the-art methods to applied problems. I also teach the Statistical Programming Workshop series for incoming doctoral students.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 27 '13 at 21:22
- Stack Overflow 66k 66k 3333 gold badges166166 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 581 How to unload a package without restarting R
- 509 How to sort a dataframe by multiple column(s)
- 205 R apply function with multiple parameters
- 160 Add new row to dataframe, at specific row-index, not appended?
- 155 Undefined columns selected when subsetting data frame
- 142 Linking R and Julia?
- 138 How to make a great R reproducible example
- View more network posts →