- MathOverflow 28.7k 28.7k 33 gold badges9090 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Mathematics 15.1k 15.1k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Academia 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 397 397 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 79 Most harmful heuristic?
- 76 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 60 What's the meaning of "Topics in ... "?
- 58 Undergrad-level combinatorics texts easier than Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics?
- 56 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 51 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- View more network posts →