- MathOverflow 27.8k 27.8k 33 gold badges8686 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Mathematics 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 387 387 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 72 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 54 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 50 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 48 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- 46 Function extensionality: does it make a difference? why would one keep it out of the axioms?
- View more network posts →