- MathOverflow 26.8k 26.8k 33 gold badges8080 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Mathematics 13.8k 13.8k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 367 367 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Most harmful heuristic?
- 77 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 70 Wanted: a "Coq for the working mathematician"
- 52 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 50 Why doesn't mathematics collapse even though humans quite often make mistakes in their proofs?
- 47 A paper review I've undertaken turning out to be harder than expected
- 46 Function extensionality: does it make a difference? why would one keep it out of the axioms?
- View more network posts →