I am the son of a retired civil engineering professor, and the brother of a mathematics professor.
More to the point, I have undertaken two graduate programs, completing the Masters' program, and dropping out of a PhD program.
I've also enrolled as a (summer) "special" student at four different colleges
I am the author of this book.
New York, New York
Member for 8 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 23:07
- History 95.5k 95.5k 1313 gold badges212212 silver badges465465 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.7k 18.7k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- German Language 11.8k 11.8k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Chess 11.4k 11.4k 2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.7k 10.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 74 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 62 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- View more network posts →