I am the son of a retired civil engineering professor, and the brother of a mathematics professor.
More to the point, I have undertaken two graduate programs, completing the Masters' program, and dropping out of a PhD program.
I've also enrolled as a (summer) "special" student at four different colleges
I am the author of this book.
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 17:08
- History 87.4k 87.4k 1212 gold badges201201 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 18.1k 18.1k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Chess 10.6k 10.6k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 74 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 50 Is the USA a superpower today because of WW2?
- View more network posts →