I am the son of a retired civil engineering professor, and the brother of a mathematics professor.
More to the point, I have undertaken two graduate programs, completing the Masters' program, and dropping out of a PhD program.
I've also enrolled as a (summer) "special" student at four different colleges
I am the author of this book.
New York, New York
Member for 7 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 17:08
- History 80.1k 80.1k 1212 gold badges200200 silver badges427427 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 13.1k 13.1k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10k 10k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Chess 9.6k 9.6k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- German Language 9.4k 9.4k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 80 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 73 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 60 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 51 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- 48 Why did the French sell Louisiana?
- View more network posts →