Principal Survey Scientist, Abt Associates (http://www.abtassociates.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
- Cross Validated 29k 29k 11 gold badge7676 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Academia 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 685 685 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 637 637 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 58 Statistics Jokes
- 57 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 51 What's the difference between principal component analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- 51 Rediscovery of calculus in 1994: what should have happened to that paper?
- 50 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 47 Does causation imply correlation?
- View more network posts →