Principal Survey Scientist, Abt Associates (http://www.abtassociates.com)
Primary areas of expertise: survey statistics, structural equation and latent variable modeling, Stata programming, microeconometrics, resampling methods
Given that I spent those freaking three minutes to fill in this profile information, I think that the users with generic
user0123456 lack respect for the community. My response to their questions is limited, and it is intentional.
The views expressed are my own, independent of my employer.
- Cross Validated 28k 28k 11 gold badge7474 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Academia 4.3k 4.3k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 685 685 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 639 639 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 What are the major philosophical, methodological, and terminological differences between econometrics and other statistical fields?
- 57 Statistics Jokes
- 55 R vs SAS, why is SAS preferred by private companies?
- 49 What's the difference between principal component analysis and multidimensional scaling?
- 46 Explaining to laypeople why bootstrapping works
- 45 Rediscovery of calculus in 1994: what should have happened to that paper?
- 44 Does causation imply correlation?
- View more network posts →