Due to intellectual and ethical differences with the platform, I'm joining others in leaving. I was never a huge contributor, so I won't be particularly missed. This said, I always used to come to the site for all of my questions and heavily advertise it to students and colleagues. Unfortunately, no more... Hopefully see you elsewhere on the interwebs!
Details (these and more):
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '20 at 19:06
- Psychology & Neuroscience 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 310 310 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 191 191 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Academia 181 181 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 133 133 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 6 How can items from a general self-esteem/efficacy measure be changed to measure context specific self-esteem/efficacy?
- 6 Do distractors create false learning in multiple choice questions?
- 6 What is the prevalence of lifelong, early onset, chronic depression?
- 6 Within psychiatry, how is homosexuality discussed or classified?
- 6 Active Learning vs. Engaged Learning
- 5 Is an avoidance of incest/inbreeding learned or instinctive?
- View more network posts →