I'm currently working at Google, helping build AI/ML tools for public sector. I've worn a number of hats in the past, including cybersecurity researcher, computational neuroscientist, healthcare technical manager, financial quant, freelance web developer, and IT consultant. I find writing therapeutic; you can read my musings on my blog. Most articles relate to technical management, with the occasional technical discussion. I also find poi spinning to be a pretty awesome hobby as well.
You can learn more about me on my LinkedIn page.
- Academia♦ 46.7k 46.7k 1818 gold badges110110 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24k 24k 1717 gold badges7676 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 974 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 204 Shell script "for" loop syntax
- 185 How to effectively deal with Imposter Syndrome and feelings of inadequacy: "I've somehow convinced everyone that I'm actually good at this"
- 184 Does the ternary operator exist in R?
- 166 GIT commit as different user without email / or only email
- 155 How can I create a progress bar in Excel VBA?
- 139 How to stop hopping the learning chain and actually begin somewhere?
- View more network posts →