By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 27.5k 27.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Academia 25.5k 25.5k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- The Workplace 11.5k 11.5k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 10k 10k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Engineering 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- View more network posts →