cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 9 years, 3 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 31 at 6:48
- Cross Validated 33k 33k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Academia 20.8k 20.8k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.7k 3.7k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 211 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 100 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 99 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 88 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 87 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 69 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →