Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
- Cross Validated 33.5k 33.5k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Academia 21.1k 21.1k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.7k 3.7k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 2020 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 211 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 100 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 100 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 88 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 88 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 79 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 69 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →