cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 9 years
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '20 at 16:35
- Cross Validated 32.5k 32.5k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Academia 20.5k 20.5k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.2k 3.2k 1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 99 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 98 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 88 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 85 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 69 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- View more network posts →