cbeleites unhappy with SX
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 8 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 at 0:02
- Cross Validated 30.2k 30.2k 22 gold badges6262 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Academia 18.6k 18.6k 3838 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3k 3k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 91 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 85 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 83 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 80 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 78 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 68 Is it unethical to edit the text of my undergraduate thesis prior to sharing online?
- View more network posts →