cbeleites supports Monica
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 7 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 9:59
- Cross Validated 29k 29k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Academia 16.1k 16.1k 3232 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3k 3k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 86 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 84 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 79 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 77 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 75 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 67 Is it unethical to edit the text of my undergraduate thesis prior to sharing online?
- View more network posts →