cbeleites supports Monica
Analytical chemist, vibrational spectroscopist and chemometrician (that's statistics for/in chemistry).
After more than 10 years in academic research, I decided to start my own business. While offering consulting, training, data analysis as well as chemometric method and software development, I'm still closely connected with academic research.
claudia.beleites (at) chemometrix (dot) eu
Member for 7 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 12 '18 at 11:17
- Cross Validated 27.9k 27.9k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Academia 15.4k 15.4k 3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 How to delete multiple values from a vector?
- 84 Why do many talented scientists write horrible software?
- 83 How to overlay density plots in R?
- 78 Nested cross validation for model selection
- 77 ggplot's qplot does not execute on sourcing
- 71 Choice of K in K-fold cross-validation
- 67 Is it unethical to edit the text of my undergraduate thesis prior to sharing online?
- View more network posts →