I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
352 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '19 at 6:47
- Mathematics 240.6k 240.6k 2727 gold badges231231 silver badges517517 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 6.1k 6.1k 1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 234 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 177 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 144 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 136 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 136 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 120 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 117 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →