I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
347 profile views
Last seen May 5 at 2:19
- MathOverflow 5.8k 5.8k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.7k 4.7k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 924 924 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 170 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 134 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 130 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 112 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 111 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 110 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- View more network posts →