I have been using latex since the mid-nineties for scientific publications without ever achieving any real mastery. Out of frustration with the lack of suitable tools for automatic marking of changes (and envious of the nice graphical markup provided by -- at the time -- only Microsoft products), I wrote the latexdiff tool to achieve something similar for latex. Although it still has many flaws, it has been taken up by many users and at least for my papers, which admittedly not usually use heavy maths or unusual packages, works mostly 'out-of-the-box'.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '20 at 8:03
Top network posts
- 15 latexdiff doesn't mark changes in bibliography (BibTeX)
- 9 Make latexdiff mark differences in title
- 7 Latexdiff with subfiles
- 6 latexdiff + svn not working with multiple files (flatten)
- 6 How to create a 'summary of changes' with latexdiff
- 5 latexdiff: exclude caption text
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 4 '18