The great C++ dilemma
Am I the only one to believe in the existence of a secret C++ committee in charge of sorting out new concepts every 15 minutes, just to make sure no one can master it, except for (perhaps) Bjarne?
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 27 '16 at 14:28
- Stack Overflow 26.5k 26.5k 77 gold badges6767 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 319 319 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 283 283 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 248 248 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 228 Python syntax for "if a or b or c but not all of them"
- 177 HTTP error 403 in Python 3 Web Scraping
- 109 Can a C++ enum class have methods?
- 61 Prettyprint to a file?
- 48 Loading Google font in HTTPS, content being blocked
- 46 What Content-Type should a 204 No Response use?
- 43 What does ,= mean in python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 27 '16