- Computer Science♦ 112k 112k 1414 gold badges144144 silver badges321321 bronze badges
- Information Security 92k 92k 2424 gold badges235235 silver badges511511 bronze badges
- Cryptography 33.3k 33.3k 88 gold badges7373 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 176 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 147 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 111 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 105 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 99 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
7 Are US-specific questions OK? Sep 14 '12
5 Saying thanks to comments and answers? Sep 3 '15
2 Why was a previously closed question reopened Jun 8 '15
1 merge [publications] and [papers] tags Mar 7 '13