Lecturer in Electrical Engineering (...of the contract kind)
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 12:02
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 171 171 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 165 165 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 152 152 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Re-reviewing a previously rejected article but some authors have changed from the previous submission. Should I mention that to the editor?
- 18 Submitting to conference without intention to present
- 13 How is a paper with multiple authors usually written?
- 8 Co-authors/PIs in a grant are misrepresenting their CVs. Any suggested actions?
- 8 Is it possible to have a manual gearbox?
- 7 Phrase for asking the obvious
- 6 How do I check the ranking of an engineering conference, and determine whether presenting there will be useful for my CV?
- View more network posts →